We are currently looking for a Web Analytics Implementation Specialist
Analytics Ninja is looking for a part-time Web Analytics Implementation Specialist. This individual will be responsible for implementing and enhancing these tools to help clients understand their audiences, enhance their digital user experience, and increase their online conversions. We are looking for an individual with front-end developer skills; previous experience with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager is NOT required.
Analytics Ninja is a digital analytics consultancy that focuses on providing best in class implementations of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager. We are growing quickly, seeing a solid 50% year-over-year growth consistently since 2012.
The Specialist will assist multiple engagements at all stages, including:
- Understanding client needs (business requirements)
- Planning and executing implementations of web analytics tools
- Auditing web analytics implementations and recommending improvements
- Creating documentation to outline a process.
- Planning and executing enhancements to web analytics tools and processes
- Identifying opportunities to capture additional user behavior data
- Performing thorough quality assurance tests on tracking implementations
- Help build a SaaS product for querying and manipulating data
- Significant experience with web development
- Strong understanding of HTML and web protocols
- Strong English communication skills (written and verbal)
- Provide reliable ballpark estimates for front-end tasks/deliverables
- • Use of version management (github / bitbucket)
- AWS Stack (EC2, S3, Route53, Redshift, Lambda)
- Node.js, angular.js
- Experience with SQL-based queries (PHP, MySQL or other), flat-file handling through programmatic code, and ETL tools
Please send inquiries / CVs to [email protected]